Monday, December 31, 2007

Don't Give Up On Me

This writing every day thing has been harder than expected. Mainly because I have not had access to internet much of the time I have been home. (Or, rather, I haven't had so much time indoors by my computer while I've been home.) HOWEVER. Upon my return to DC, you better believe I will be on it. On this blog that is. So please, please don't give up on me! I'm off to a rocky start I know. But I promise you some super great things are in store when I get back. (Coming up: January 10th is Capitol Movement's fundraiser cocktails and silent auction.)
I did check out quite the show in San Francisco last night. Zero Ground at the Regency Center. I can most definitely say I have never experienced anything like it. More details to come. In the meantime:

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Here is to peace, creativity, and plenty of Noise in '08!

No comments: